Welcome to the creative and digital revolution! Fazeley Studios is taking a stand against bland
office space. Our beautiful boutique studio offices have been built exclusively for creative and
digital businesses. We’re here for companies who spend their time loving Monday rather than
counting down to Fridays and who would rather be sharing beers, ideas and new projects with their
neighbours than sharing an awkward silence in the lift.
Our breathtaking reception and stunning public spaces have been designed to create an inspirational
workplace that will set your business apart and make a big impact on staff and clients from the
moment they walk through the door.
In total, we have 44 Studio offices to let for creative and digital businesses for between 5 and 150 people (400–20,000 sq ft), set around a landscaped courtyard, winter garden and cafe/bar, Fazeley
Our state of the art studio offices have all the features and fixtures a creative/tech company
could need to flourish, including:
- Superfast broadband speeds up to 100 MB
- Pre installed phone and data systems (so you can be live with no install costs)
- 24/7 access
- Open plan with sky windows, flooded with natural light
- Flexible terms
- Affordable prices
- Fully secured
- Less than 10 minutes walk to The Bullring and Moor Street Train Station
In addition, we have lots of added extras to make sure you have all the support available that you
need to grow and that your staff love coming to work. Our tenant club perks include:
- Reception and postal services
- 25% discount on meeting rooms and event spaces
- Free street parking
- Endless networking opportunities
- Legendary free tenant parties
- A breakfast club to fuel you up for the day
- A buzzing calendar of after work entertainment at Fazeley Social
- An onsite estates team to address any problems
- Support with networking and PR
WANT TO BASE YOUR BUSINESS HERE?
Locating at Fazeley Studios puts you right at the centre of everything that’s happening in Birmingham’s creative community, alongside some of the city’s most innovative companies such as Maverick Television, One Black Bear, Madison Soho, Rice Media, Tomorrow People, Time Etc, and soon the BBC’s new Digital Innovation Unit.
Want to hear more BOOK A VIEWING!